All-new oversized unisex tiger jumper in charcoal black in collaboration with WWF. Designed by artist Milly McAlister, the jumpers feature a bold ‘TIGER’ embroidered on the front, an emblem of a tiger on the back, and ‘3900’ on the side to represent the number of tigers left in the wild.
By purchasing these juppers, you’re helping WWF recover these iconic big cat populations, working with local communities, governments and other organisations to maintain and reconnect their habitats, monitor their populations and protect tigers against poaching.
- 80% GOTS certified organic cotton, 20% recycled cotton
- Each junder is packaged in a bespoke recyclable cardboard box
- Model is 5'10 wearing a size medium
- Small - UK 8-10
- Medium - UK 10-12
- Large = UK 12-14
Style that does more:
- 10% of the sale price will go directly to the WWF.
- We help the World Land Trust protect 20 metres squared of rainforest with this purchase.
FREE UK SHIPPING