We’ve teamed up with the brilliant Jane Goodall Institute to create a limited edition range of chimpanzee-saving socks.
Featuring just 194 pairs of socks, the range is a poignant reminder of the 194 chimpanzees currently protected by the Jane Goodall Institutes in South Africa and the Republic of Congo.
- 85% GOTS certified organic cotton, 10% polyester, 5% spandex
- Each pair is packaged in a bespoke recycled cardboard box
- Model is 5'7 wearing a size small
- Includes recycled fact sheet
- Small = UK 4-7, EU 36 - 41, US 6-9
- Large = UK 8-12, EU 42 - 47, US 9-13
Style that does more:
10% of the sale price will go directly to the Jane Goodall Institute UK (charity number: 327858).
- We help the World Land Trust protect 20 metres squared of rainforest with this purchase.
FREE UK SHIPPING